Kick off your SodPods planting right with this bundle. The Bermuda grass plugs and NutriPod Bundle includes 16/32/64 SodPods and NutriPods.
- 2 Great Products, 1 Great Experience
- Full lawn value in a pod ships exactly what you need in each case.
- SodPods grass plugs measure 3 in. x 3 in.
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods' established roots mean less water and maximum success
- NutriPods are easy to use, place one in each hole, plant your SodPods grass plug and grow!
- NutriPods have 0 waste, grow SodPods 2 times faster and last 45 days.
About Zoysia Grass
Zoysia Grass Plugs are a medium to fine textured warm season grass Zoysia grass has good heat and drought tolerance but portrays a cool season grass look. Zoysia's dense layer of fine, soft blades also stands up to foot traffic. Zoysia grass is increasing in popularity and can be found in new residential communities throughout Florida and the southeast United States.
Zoysia is a fine blade, dense turf which absorbs impact, tolerates wear and resists weeds
Zoysia grass welcomes a variety of activities without showing extensive wear and tear. It is great for family outings and backyard picnics.
Requires a minimum of 6-hour-8-hours of sunlight per day
Sod Pods grass plugs are affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- SodPods are perfect for repairing damaged and thin spots in your lawn.
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Zoysia is a fine blade, dense turf which absorbs impact, tolerates wear and resists weeds
Planting Grass Plugs with NutriPod and Power Planter:
Create holes 12-18 inches on the center apart.
Throw one NutriPod in each hole.
Plant the SodPod in the hole, packing dirt around so there are no air pockets.
Water and watch them grow.