The complete project bundle to make your planting a success! Pack includes 16/32/64 SodPods and NutriPods, along with one SodPod Power Planter.
- 3 Great Products, 1 Great Experience
- Full lawn value in a pod ships exactly what you need in each case.
- SodPods grass plugs measure 3 in. x 3 in.
- SodPods Power Planter attaches to most cordless drills and measures 3 in. W x 12 in. L-the perfect size for planting grass plugs.
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods' established roots mean less water and maximum success
- NutriPods are easy to use, drill your hole, place one in each hole, plant your SodPods grass plug and grow!
- NutriPods have 0 waste, grow SodPods 2 times faster and last 45 days.
About Bermuda Grass
- Requires 6-hour-8-hours of sunlight per day minimum
- Bermuda is a resilient and quick to recover grass.
- Bermuda grass is great for outdoor living
- Bermuda reaches deep into the soil to provide a dense, thick carpet that blankets your lawn while withstanding daily wear and tear
- Bermuda grass plugs are affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
Planting Grass Plugs with NutriPod and Power Planter:
Attach the Power Planter auger to your drill and dig a hole for your SodPod. We recommend drilling holes 12-18 inches on the center apart.
Throw one NutriPod in each hole.
Plant the SodPod in the hole, packing dirt around so there are no air pockets.
Water and watch them grow.