Planting grass plugs has never been easier! The Pack includes 16/32/64 SodPods and one Power Planter auger.
- 2 Great Products, 1 Great Experience
- SodPods grass plugs measure 3 in. x 3 in.
- SodPods Power Planter attaches to most cordless drills and measures 3 in. W x 12 in. L-the perfect size for planting grass plugs.
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods' established roots mean less water and maximum success
About Bermuda Grass
- Requires 6-hour-8-hours of sunlight per day minimum
- Bermuda is a resilient and quick to recover grass.
- Bermuda grass is great for outdoor living
- Bermuda reaches deep into the soil to provide a dense, thick carpet that blankets your lawn while withstanding daily wear and tear
- Bermuda grass plugs are affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
Planting Grass Plugs with Power Planter:
Attach the Power Planter auger to your drill and dig a hole for your SodPod. We recommend drilling holes 12-18 inches on the center apart.
Plant the SodPod in the hole, packing dirt around so there are no air pockets.
Water and watch them grow.