Kick off your SodPods planting right with this bundle. The Floratam grass plugs and NutriPod Bundle includes 16/32/64 SodPods and NutriPods.
- 2 Great Products, 1 Great Experience
- Full lawn value in a pod ships exactly what you need in each case.
- SodPods grass plugs measure 3 in. x 3 in.
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods' established roots mean less water and maximum success
- NutriPods are easy to use place one in each hole, plant your SodPods grass plug and grow!
- NutriPods have 0 waste, grow SodPods 2 times faster and last 45 days.
About Floratam™ St Augustine Grass
Floratam™ St. Augustine Grass Plugs is a coarse, vigorous variety of St. Augustine grass that thrives in warmer climates, requiring more than 6 hours of daily sunlight. Its broad leaves create a plush look. Perfect for a sunny lawn, Floratam™ is also the most drought tolerant St. Augustine variety on the market.
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
- Floratam™ is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass
- Floratam™ is heat tolerant and has a great tolerance for humidity
- Floratam™ Grass Plugs are affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
Planting Grass Plugs with NutriPod:
Create holes 12-18 inches on the center apart.
Throw one NutriPod in each hole.
Plant the SodPod in the hole, packing dirt around so there are no air pockets.
Water and watch them grow.