Planting grass plugs has never been easier! The Pack includes 16/32/64 SodPods and one Power Planter auger.
- 2 Great Products, 1 Great Experience
- SodPods grass plugs measure 3 in. x 3 in.
- SodPods Power Planter attaches to most cordless drills and measures 3 in. W x 12 in. L-the perfect size for planting grass plugs.
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods' established roots mean less water and maximum success
About Palmetto St Augustine Grass
Palmetto St. Augustine Grass Plugs are often selected for beautiful color and finer texture. Palmetto™ demonstrates superior shade, cold, frost, heat and drought tolerance. It will also hold its color longer than other St. Augustine varieties, adding to its desirability. Its semi-dwarf habit and finer texture make it a softer, more comfortable lawn for lounging or barefoot walking.
Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
Palmetto™ is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass
Palmetto™ is heat and shade tolerant
Established roots mean less water and maximum success
Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
Palmetto Grass Plugs comes from a family owned and operated farm
Planting Grass Plugs with Power Planter:
Attach the Power Planter auger to your drill and dig a hole for your SodPod. We recommend drilling holes 12-18 inches on the center apart.
Plant the SodPod in the hole, packing dirt around so there are no air pockets.
Water and watch them grow.