Palmetto St. Augustine Grass Plugs are often selected for beautiful color and finer texture. Palmetto™ demonstrates superior shade, cold, frost, heat and drought tolerance. It will also hold its color longer than other St. Augustine varieties, adding to its desirability. Its semi-dwarf habit and finer texture make it a softer, more comfortable lawn for lounging or barefoot walking.
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Palmetto™ is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass
- Palmetto™ is heat and shade tolerant
- Palmetto St. Augustine Grass Plugs are affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- SodPods are perfect for repairing damaged and thin spots in your lawn.
- We ship natural grass plugs fresh from the farm.
- Each SodPod grass plug has a fully developed root system.
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- Palmetto Grass Plugs comes from a family owned and operated farm
Frequently Asked Questions
How to plant st augustine grass plugs?
- Measure the Area
- Prepare the Soil
- Planning and Digging
- Plant the Plugs
- Additional Care