ProVista™ is a game-changing St Augustine variety based on the proven genetics of Floratam and developed by Scotts® Miracle-Gro. Each 8pk covers 18 sqr ft.
Backed by Scotts®, ProVista™ makes it possible to have beautiful turf with half the mowing, making it better for the environment. Thanks to its dense, horizontal habit, excellent uniformity and weed-free capability, ProVista™ makes it possible to cut your mowing in half. This feature results in less carbon emissions and delivers valuable savings in time and money.
Scotts® ProVista™ has a deep green color, thrives in full sun and exhibits improved performance in moderate shade. Given its Floratam background, ProVista™ does not require any special care but delivers exceptional benefits in terms of aesthetics and ease of maintenance.
Care & Information
* Mow Height 2.5"-3"
* Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
* Scotts® ProVista™ is a slow growing cultivar, half the mow!
* Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
* Each individial SodPod grass plug measures 3in by 3in.
* Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
* SodPods are perfect for repairing damaged and thin spots in your lawn.
* We ship natural grass plugs fresh from the farm.
* Each SodPod grass plug has a fully developed root system.
* Established roots mean less water and maximum success
* Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
* Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
A contact/systemic fungicide application should occur within 24-48 hours
after installation. This will help avoid install stress. After first
application, a follow up application is recommended according to product labels.
Wait a minimum of 14 days after installation before applying any herbicide
to any turf. Assuming you are supplying your new lawn with enough water then
your grass should be rooted down 2 weeks post install.
Fertilizer Pods like NutriPod can be used at time of planting to promote a healthy establishment.
After that, wait 30 days to fertilize your yard, you are then able to apply a dry
granular fertilizer according to the label instructions. At just over a month old your new grass is still establishing its root system. To expedite the rooting process, apply a dry
granular fertilizer, we recommend Scotts® Southern Turf Builder granular
fertilizer at rates recommended on the instructions on the bag. With more roots
comes better moisture and nutrient transfer throughout the plant and an overall
healthier stand of grass. Establishing a new lawn is a slow process, so be