Planting grass plugs has never been easier! The Pack includes 16/32/64 SodPods and one Power Planter auger.
- 2 Great Products, 1 Great Experience
- SodPods grass plugs measure 3 in. x 3 in.
- SodPods Power Planter attaches to most cordless drills and measures 3 in. W x 12 in. L-the perfect size for planting grass plugs.
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods' established roots mean less water and maximum success
About Zoysia Grass
Zoysia Grass Plugs are a medium to fine textured warm season grass Zoysia grass has good heat and drought tolerance but portrays a cool season grass look. Zoysia's dense layer of fine, soft blades also stands up to foot traffic. Zoysia grass is increasing in popularity and can be found in new residential communities throughout Florida and the southeast United States.
Zoysia is a fine blade, dense turf which absorbs impact, tolerates wear and resists weeds
Zoysia grass welcomes a variety of activities without showing extensive wear and tear. It is great for family outings and backyard picnics.
Requires a minimum of 6-hour-8-hours of sunlight per day
Sod Pods grass plugs are affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- SodPods are perfect for repairing damaged and thin spots in your lawn.
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Zoysia is a fine blade, dense turf which absorbs impact, tolerates wear and resists weeds
Planting Grass Plugs with Power Planter:
Attach the Power Planter auger to your drill and dig a hole for your SodPod. We recommend drilling holes 12-18 inches on the center apart.
Plant the SodPod in the hole, packing dirt around so there are no air pockets.
Water and watch them grow.